Have You Been Struggling to Find a Way to Boost Your Courage?
Did you know that growing in God’s Word will increase your ability to be courageous? The world is full of fear, worry, and indecision…a kind of paralysis that keeps us from pursuing our best life. Maybe you need a little nudge… or a giant push forward. Either way, the scriptures can and will boost your courage!
Chickening-IN with Scripture
Chickening-IN is all about growing in courage and facing your fears. Learning and studying God’s word is the #1 way to become the courageous and fearless person you want to be…the person God created you to be. These 10 Bible verses are my favorite! They have boosted my courage so I could take the leap of faith I needed to quit my job and homeschool my daughter. I hope they give you the boost you need to make that scary decision… the one that takes you so far outside your comfort zone that you must rely on God and God only.
Top 10 Bible Verses to Boost Your Courage FREE PRINTABLE!
- “This is my command – be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid or discouraged. For the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.” Joshua 1:9
- “Wait patiently for the Lord. Be brave and courageous. Yes, wait patiently for the Lord.” Psalm 27:14
- “So be strong and take courage, all you who put your hope in the Lord.” Psalm 31:24
- “Do not think like everyone else does. Do not be afraid that some plan conceived behind closed doors will be the end of you. Do not fear anything except the Lord Almighty. He alone is the Holy One. If you fear him, you need fear nothing else.” Isaiah 8:11-13
- “Do not be afraid, for I am with you. Do not be dismayed for I am your God. I will strengthen you. I will help you. I will uphold you with my victorious hand.” Isaiah 41:10
- “The Lord who created you says, Do not be afraid, for I have ransomed you. I have called you by name; you are mine. When you go through deep waters and great trouble, I will be with you. When you go through rivers of difficulty, you will not drown! When you walk through the fire of oppression, you will not be burned up; the flames will not consume you.” Isaiah 43:1-2
- “Your road led through the sea, your pathway through mighty waters- a pathway no one knew was there! Psalm 77:19
- “When I pray, you answer me; you encourage me by giving me the strength I need.” Psalm 138:3
- “Do not be afraid or discouraged, for the Lord is the one who goes before you. He will be with you; he will neither fail you nor forsake you.” Deuteronomy 31:8
- “For God has not given us a spirit of fear and timidity, but of power, love and self-discipline.” 2 Timothy 1:7
Strength Greater Than You
In life, many times the hard decisions we need to make are beyond our own strength. Taking a leap of faith or stepping out in courage is scary, and on our own…well it may just be impossible. But and I mean a BIG HUGE BUT…God and His Word will make-up the gap…the gap between the end of your strength and the beginning of His endless power. He will supply the boost in courage you need. Take these 10 Bible verses…print them, study them and meditate on them. Let God’s word soak into your heart and wait to see just how courageous you become!
Click Here for your Free Printable! Also, become a Courage Seeker by joining now Click Here!